Welcome to the RemARKable Blog Hop! I’m stop #3 today, which means you just hopped on over from my friend Linda’s blog Ink Stamp and Scrap. Linda and I have been friends over 10 years now through Stampin’ Up! and I’ve always thought that her stamping has always been beautiful, don’t you agree? Well today I have a vintage look for you using a few of my favorite colors from over the past 11 years – More Mustard, Garden Green and Perfect Plum.
Creative Tips –
- I stamped the romantic looking butterfly in Elegant Eggplant on Very Vanilla so that the design would pop.
- I then popped it up using dimensionals onto a flower that I stamped and cut with Daydream Medallions and the matching Framelits.
- I used the Paper Piercing Essentials Pack to add some piercing in the colors of the More Mustard Square – I’m down to my last few sheets – used my last package tonight for a stamp a stack (sniff…sniff…so tough to see the colors retire!)
- I distressed the edges of the Garden Green strip with the distressing tool and added a little filler to my Very Vanilla with an Elegant Eggplant Marker and the Color Spritzer Tool.
- I tied a knot in a piece of the Crochet Trim to go along with my vintage look.
- I made a little tag out of some more of the mustard and added a beautiful saying using the Lacy & Lovely set. Of course I pinned it to my trim using the Vintage Trinkets – love those!
- For a finishing touch, I added three of the smallest Pearls to my tag in a triangle – law of three! I love the finished look. If you want to see a few more projects that I made this past week with this set, just click on the photos below.
Up next is Melissa’s blog at www.stampinup.net/blog/2089191 I’m sure she’s got something great for you today! Enjoy the hop and thanks for stopping by!
Stamp Sets – Best of Butterflies (133345c), Lacy & Lovely (122887c, 132025w) Ink – Elegant Eggplant (126969), Elegant Eggplant Marker Paper – Very Vanilla (101650), Elegant Eggplant (105126), More Mustard (retired), Garden Green (102584) Cool Tools – Color Spritzer (107066), Stampin’ Distress Tool (127562), Paper Piercing Essentials Pack, Paper Piercer, Stampin’ Mat Finishing Touch – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Crochet Trim (118481), Vintage Trinkets (118764)