Don’t you just love white on white cards? They make the perfect Christmas cards. This month at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge, we have a Tic Tac Toe challenge. I chose the classic diagonal path of White, Gold and Sentiment – a classic.
This month we have an awesome guest designer for the Christmas Challenge – Ksenija Rizova, you may know her in the blog-o-sphere as Sweet Kobylkin. Be sure to Click Here to check out her blog and creation.
White Christmas Tutorial
- Create your textured background on the top 2/3 of a folded A2 white card. I used the Large Winter Snowflakes by Memory Box and Dreamweaver white embossing paste.
- Sprinkle glitter onto your wet embossing paste snowflakes, and set aside to dry completely.
- Emboss the Impression Obsession Tree Group in White, then Iridescent Ice.
- Fussy Cut out and add glitter to the hill line.
- Add a second piece of card stock with a slight downward slope in the opposite direction to overlap over your stamped trees. Add glitter with two way glue to the hill edge.
- Once your embossing paste is dry. Add trees and front hill to your card, getting the spacing just right. Trim the bottom to fit the front and add a greeting embossed in Gold. I chose one from Everyday Sentiments by Happy Little Stampers.
- Add sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
Now it’s your turn! Which bingo path are you going to take? I can’t wait to see what you enter into this month’s Christmas Challenge.
Keep those fingers inky –
Learn with our exclusive FREE video series
Get the free Creative Tips E-letter and learn with subscriber exclusive video and pictorial content. Including our yearly 12 Days of Christmas series!