Ingrid Blackburn is available for Teaching, Showcase and Design opportunities. Possible roles: Class Instructor, Guest Designer, Guest Blogger, Videos, Challenge Design Team Member and Product Design Team Member.
Ingrid is available to showcase your products at shows or events, and has an extensive history in paper crafting education and sales. Her style focuses on techniques, scenic cards, clean & simple and mixed media.
Prior to starting a career in the paper crafting industry in 2001, she spent 15 years working in the restaurant & hospitality industry. She worked for high volume corporate restaurants as a manager and specialized in training.
Ingrid is willing to travel, both locally and internationally. She speaks both German and English. Please contact Ingrid using the form below.
Currently Designing For:
June 2013 – Present
- Class Designer & Coordinator
- Online Videos – Classes and YouTube – together 300+ since 2013
- Class PDF Tutorials
July 2015 – Present
- Design Team Member
- Christmas Challenge – July 2015 – Present
- Mixed Media Challenge – November 2015 – Present
- Video Crew – January 2016 – Present
December 2015 – Present
- Dream Team Member
- Online Class Instructor
Past Design Teams
Splitcoast Creative Crew
Design Team Member
- Jan – April 2013
- May – August 2014
- Holiday Edition 2012
- Spring Edition 2013
- Merry Monday – July 2014
- Muse Christmas Visions – #21: September 2015
- StampNation – November-December 2015
The Creative Grove
Online Class Instructor – July 2013 – present
- Video and PDF Instruction
- LIVE Studio Classes
AC Moore – New York
Store Class Instructor
- Scrapbooking – Sept 2001 – April 2003
- Stamping – Sept 2002 – April 2003
- Crop for a Cure, New Jersey – Scrapbooking May 2002
- Edgewood Children’s Ranch, Orlando – April 2009, Oct 2010, February 2011
Professional Paper Crafting Class & Workshop Instructor
- April 2002 – November 2013 – Monthly Classes, both Scrapbooking and Stamping featuring techniques, clean and simple design and scenic card classes. Classes range in size from personal to over 50 participants.
- Convention Speaker – Leadership 2005 – on stage live seminar on developing leaders to over 500 attendees.
- Live creative demonstrations and classes both on stamping and scrapbooking to large audiences (50-200+) – Jan 2003, March 2003, April 2004, January 2005, March 2006, October 2007