It’s finally a good few days into June, so I’ve been thinking of weddings. I thought I would showcase a simple but elegant Wedding set that fits every brides budget. This is great little set that covers the invitation, thank you card and place card. There is no question, the wedding invitations and paper items that go along with it will run any bride a pretty bundle. With Stamps, ink and any word processing program you too can make amazing item for your wedding without paying an arm and a leg.
Creative Tips –
- Stampin’ Up! colors are great for just this purpose. The inks are vibrant and rich. Here I chose Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum.
- My wedding invitation is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2” and fits into an A9 envelope.
- I used my word software to print onto a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock. I first created two columns. One side had my Invitation and the other column had my reception information. This invitation/reception card is front and back to save on the budget.
- My Thank You card uses our Notecard and Envelopes package. They are pre-scored for your ease and makes a quick and simple Thank You card. The Thank You stamp is from our Lacy & Lovely stamp set, but The Thank You in our new Four You Stamp set would be perfect also.
- The Place Holder card is also quite simple. I can get 16 per page printed at 1 1/4” x 3”. The full size is 3” x 3 1/4” folded so that it’s 1 1/2” x 3 1/4”.
- For a little variety I made the Table Number out of our Island Indigo Paper, but it is stamped with the same stamp set. I ran 1/2 a sheet through on our Mini Milk Carton Die through the Big Shot for the base. I filled it with rice and used a small dowel for the stick. I printed the table number twice and matted it twice. I adhered them together with Sticky Strip. It’s a cute little item that does not take up much place.
Overall, there are so many ideas out there for weddings. This set will run you $151 before shipping and tax, and you’ll have an additional $25 to spend from the hostess benefits. The best part about it – it makes 100 invitations, RSVP Cards/Envelopes, Thank You cards and place cards. Now that’s not bad for something that’s elegant and full sized. Here’s what you will need:
Invitation Kit – 100 Invitations w/reception card, RSVP cards/Envelopes, Thank You cards/Envelopes + Coordinating Place Cards
- $8.50ea (4) Ultra Smooth Whisper White Cardstock (40 sheets each) (100730)
- $6.95ea (3) 8 ½” x 11” Colored Cardstock (24 sheets each) (105126)
- $5.95 (5) Note Cards & Envelopes (20 each) (131527)
- $6.50 (3) White Envelopes (40 each) (107301)
- $6.95 Snail Adhesive (104332)
- $4.50 (2) Snail Refill (104331)
- $25.95 Secret Garden Stamp Set Wood (129144c, 131940)
- $5.95 (2) Coordinating Classic Ink Pads (126963, 126969)
* Additional items – Kit price is based on a wood stamp set, if you order the clear, you will need the Starter Kit bundle Acrylic Blocks. You will also need A9 envelopes and a paper trimmer.
To Shop 24/7 in the Creative Store – Click here!